Your Cart Is Empty!
1. Browse our online store to find the product you would like to order, click on the "Add to Cart" button and then specify the quantity of product(s) that you would like to purchase. The product will then be placed in your virtual shopping cart. You can view the products in your shopping cart at any time while shopping on our website by clicking on "My Cart". You can also change the order quantities or remove a product altogether at any time by clicking on the "Remove item" button next to the corresponding item you wish to delete. You can also apply a discount code to your order by selecting "My Cart" and then entering the discount code in the section provided at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
International Sales: WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS OF MORE THAN €200 PER ORDER FROM INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS.
National Sales: WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS OF MORE THAN €250 PER ORDER FROM NATIONAL CUSTOMERS.
2. When you have finished shopping, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button on the shopping cart page.
3. You will then be given the option to "Checkout as a Guest" or "Register". Here you can either proceed without creating an account or create an account as a "new customer". By creating an account you earn points which you can redeem against your then current or future purchases. If it's the first time you are purchasing from Sona and you would like to create an account, then click on the "create an account" option. Having created an account or if you are a returning customer, then enter your e-mail address and password to log in. You will then be asked to fill out your billing information including details about your name, e-mail address, address and telephone number. Be sure to fill in all the fields with the *(asterisk) next to it. You can then select whether you would like your order to be delivered to your billing address or alternatively to another address. After you have filled in the form click on the "Continue" button.
4. You will now be taken to the shipping method section. Select your preferred method of delivery and then click on "Continue".
5. You will then be taken to the payment information page where you will be asked to enter your credit card / laser card information. When you have entered this information, please click on the "Continue" button.
6. You will finally be brought to the order review section, where you can check that your order details are correct, and when you are satisfied with your order, click on the "Place Order" button which will complete your shopping process. We'll send you an email containing the complete order information, as well as an order number to use if you wish to contact us.
The Sona Guarantee
We unconditionally guarantee all Sona products. If you feel a Sona product purchased has not met your expectations, return the item for exchange, refund or credit.
If you have any questions about our guarantee, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +353-1-4515200 (Open Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30).
Sona Nutrition is an Irish company serving the Irish marketplace. We will ship our products anywhere, but certain restrictions and duties may apply at international destinations. WE THEREFORE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS FROM CERTAIN DESTINATIONS EITHER PERIODICALLY OR ON A PERMANENT BASIS. We'll let you know if your order is not being processed.
Delivery within the Republic of Ireland
Orders received to be delivered within the Republic of Ireland will be sent via An Post or a Courier (at our discretion) unless otherwise specified. Orders over €35 are shipped POST FREE. Orders below €35 will incur a charge as specified at the checkout process. If the payment amount is reduced to below €35 by loyalty points or promotions, delivery charges will apply. We aim to delivery your item the next day. Our next day delivery operates when orders are placed Monday to Thursday before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm on a Thursday you will receive your item on the Tuesday.
International (Outside Republic of Ireland) Delivery
All orders going to international destinations are shipped by registered surface or air mail or Courier (whichever is deemed appropriate at our sole discretion).
International orders are charged the actual postal charges incurred regardless of order value. The cost of shipping will be displayed at checkout.
International orders are not charged Irish taxes; however, all orders pass through customs and may be subject to import duties, taxes, and custom processing fees at destination. Recipients are responsible for paying these additional charges, taxes and fees if applicable. Please note: Sona is unable to provide estimates for any customs duties, charges and or fees; check with your local customs office for more information.
Orders made online are shipped same day. Delivery times may vary due to postal systems worldwide but shipments to Ireland and the UK can be expected within 3-5 working days, within Europe in 5-7 working days and around the world in 8-10 working days.
For International Orders, shipping restrictions may apply on certain products and destinations. These restrictions include regional distribution agreements and complexity in exporting some items which contain alcohol for example. You will be informed immediately if for any reason your order cannot be processed.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will give you a full-value refund or exchange, when the goods are returned unopened and in good condition. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning by Mail
Before returning goods to our on-line store, please ensure the following:
The invoice accompanying the goods at receipt should be included with the return. Send in a properly wrapped secure and appropriate envelope/container to our address attention: Customer Care Dept. Explain your reason(s) for returning the goods. At our sole discretion, we may also refund you your postal expenses incurred in returning the goods for exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Within Ireland and the UK
Return items via prepaid, insured Regular Parcel Post.
Please note that we cannot accept CODs or unpaid for courier deliveries.
Ship goods prepaid, by registered Air Mail. To avoid unnecessary delays, please write "Irish Goods returning" on the outside of the package. Do not return items by UPS/DHL/Fedex or other carriers, as duty and/or brokerage fees will be charged.
If you are requesting an exchange, please remember to include sufficient payment for the return postage. Where applicable, please contact your local customs office for information about any taxes or duties that may be assessed on a return shipment.
Mail returns to:
Sona Returns Dept.
Westgate Business Park,
We take all possible steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We will not divulge any information we receive from customers to anyone. We will not rent, sell or give away your name, address or purchase history or any other information to other companies, agencies or individuals unless obliged to do so by a court order.
Except as otherwise stated, we may use your information to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it) and for our marketing and research purposes.
For your own security, we do not store records of your credit card details and you will need to re-enter such details every time you make a purchase even as a returning customer with an existing account with us.
Sona points are available exclusively to online customers as our way of saying THANK YOU and are accumulated as follows:
Each euro spent in the online store adds TWO points to your account. You may use your accumulated points to pay towards future purchases. You may also opt to save your points across many orders and spend them in one go when you have enough accumulated for your favourite Sona product! This is in addition to your 3 for 2 option. There is no cash value on points and they may not be redeemed without placing an order on www.Sona.ie
Create an Account
Users who create an account with us, will be able to store all of their billing and shipping information with us, thus preventing having to re-enter it every time.
In order to create an account, simply select "Login/Register" button at the top right hand corner of the page. From there, you will be able to register with us. You will also be able to register during the checkout process.
If you do not wish to register with us, we also allow you to check out unregistered. Sona points can not be accumulated in this way and if you wish to avail of our Sona points loyalty scheme you will need to create an account by registering your details.
Forgotten Username or Password
If you have forgotten your username or password, simply click "Login/Register" button at the top left of the page and enter your email address and then choose "Send me my Password". We will then email you your username and password.
Edit Account Information
If you wish to change any of the details you have registered with us, simply click on the "Login/Register" button located at the top left of the page. Enter your email address and password and click "Sign In".
You will be able to update your Billing details and update your Shipping details from this screen by clicking on the "Update Billing Address" or "Update Shipping Address" button.
If you are already logged in, the process is exactly the same but you will have to click on the "My Account" button at the top left of the page.
3 for 2 promotion on www.sona.ie terms and conditions:
Buy any 3 of the same product and get the third one free
Only available to www.sona.ie account holders
3 products must be placed in the shopping cart to process discount
3 for 2 is not available in conjunction with any other discount or special offer
This discount may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of Sona Nutrition
The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. Neither the information provided nor products supplied or offered should be construed to be in any way substitutes for medical attention or prescribed medication. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any supplements or herbal remedies if you are suffering from an undiagnosed illness or if you are on prescribed medication.